MATBUAT PUBLISHING GROUP
Matbuat Publishing Group Ltd. was established in August 2014 and is operating under the Turkish Ministry of Culture certificate nr. 30908.
Aiming to be a prominent publishing house in Turkey, the Group publishes fiction and non-fiction works in a range of genres under several different imprints:
Paspartu Books publishes distinguished works of fiction from all over the world concentrating mainly on authors from the U.S., U.K., Russia and Arabic countries. Forthcoming Turkish translations from Paspartu include:
- Ha Jin, A Map of Betrayal, Pantheon
- Gerald Seymour, A Deniable Death, Faber & Faber.
- Gerald Seymour, The Corporal's Wife, Faber & Faber.
- Edward Wilson, Whitehall Mandarin, Arcadia.
- Khalid Muhammad, Agency Rules: Never an Easy Day at the Office, Dead Drop Books.
- Salar Abdoh, Tehran at Twilight, Akashic
- Susan Barker, The Incarnations, Transworld
- James Conway, The Last Trade, Signet.
- Richard Jackson, Confessions of a Terrorist, Zed Books.
- James Naughtie, The Madness of July, Head of Zeus.
- Michael Pocalyko, The Navigator, Forge.
- Michael James Gallagher, Tsunami Connection, M.J. Gallagher
- Marc Guggenheim, Overwatch, Mulholland Books
- Olen Steinhauer, Cairo Affair, Picador
İyidüşün Books publishes works focusing on the Middle East, media, history, economics, intelligence, popular events, memoirs, biographies and academic studies. Some examples of the İyidüşün portfolio include:
David Hirst, Beware of Small States: Lebanon, Battleground of the Middle East, Faber & Faber.
David Hirst, The Gun and the Olive Branch: The Roots of Violence in the Middle East, Faber & Faber
Robert Fisk on Egypt: A Revolution Betrayed: A powerful collection of reportage on Egypt's cycle of awakening and relapse, Independent Print Ltd.
Robert Fisk on Algeria: 1992-2003: Two decades of reportage on a tragic conflict that the West can no longer afford to ignore, Independent Print Ltd.
Robert Fisk on Israel: The Obama Years, A unique anthology of reporting and analysis of a crucial period of history, Independent Print Ltd.
- Robert Fisk, Patrick Cockburn and Kim Sengupta, Syria: Descent Into The Abyss:An unforgettable anthology of contemporary reportage, Independent Print Ltd.
Fawaz Gerges (Ed.) The New Middle East: Protest and Revolution in the Arab World, Cambridge UP.
Ronen Cohen, The Hojjatiyeh Society in Iran: Ideology and Practice from the 1950s to the Present Palgrave Macmillan
Tricia Jenkins, CIA in Hollywood How the Agency Shapes Film and Television, Texas University Press.
Sean Carter & Klaus Dodds, International Politics and Film: Space, Vision, Power, Columbia Un.Press.
Marcela Grad, Massoud: An Intimate Portrait of the Legendary Afghan Leader, Webster Un. Press.
Bruce Riedel, Avoiding Armageddon: America, India, and Pakistan to the Brink and Back, Brookings Institution Press.
Bruce Riedel, What We Won: America's Secret War in Afghanistan 1979-1989, Brookings Institution Press.
Clark Stoeckley, The United States Vs. Private Chelsea Manning: A Graphic Account from Inside the Courtroom, OR Books
Alastair Crooke, Resistance: The Essence of the Islamic Revolution, Pluto
J.M. Berger, Jihad Joe: Americans Who Go to War in the Name of Islam, Potomac
Stuart Harris, China's Foreign Policy, Polity
- Muhsin Refikdust, Berâyi Târih Mî-gûyem - Hâtırât-ı Muhsin Refikdust, İntişârât-ı Sûre-i Mehr
- Shane Harris, @War: The Rise of the Military-Internet Complex, Eamon Dolan/Mariner Books
- Yaroslav Tromifov, The Siege of Mecca: The 1979 Uprising at Islam's Holiest Shrine, Anchor
- Charles Glass, Syria Burning, OR Books
- Chris Ogden, Indian Foreign Policy, Polity
- Columbia University Project Report, NATO Intelligence Sharing in the 21st Century
- European Parliament Report, Transformation of China and Global Economic Interdependence
- European Parliament Report, Energy: A Shaping Factor For Regional Stability?
- British Parliament Report (Chilcot Report), Iraq Inquiry Report: Executive Summary
- David Conn, The Fall of the House of FIFA: The Multimillion-Dollar Corruption at the Heart of Global Soccer
- Liam Vaugan & Gavin Finch The Fix: How Bankers Lied, Cheated and Colluded to Rig the World's Most Important Number (Bloomberg/Wiley)
- Jane Mayer Christopher Steele: The Man Behind the Trump Dossier (The New Yorker Longread, as booklet)
İyidüşün Books also include Turkish titles like
Iran-Syria Regional Alliance and Its Implications on the Arab Spring by Yusuf Korkmaz
China - Israel Relations by Alimcan Ablet
Turkish Islamist's Approach Towards Palestine Issue by Pınar Özden Cankara
Goodbye Middle East by Ayşe Topbaş
Kırkikindi Books provides readers with fine examples of Turkish literature.
Vatra (Fire in Bosnian), the second novel of Ali Güner Temelli, is the first example of Kırkikindi Books. His third novella (the second in our house) Pervâ (Fear) was published April 2019. Elma Bahçesi (Apple Garden) is a book consists of 18 short stories by Yusuf Yılmaz Araç. Sevi'ye (to the Love) is the title of poem book by N. Ender İmamoğlu. Gençliğim Ki Bir Daha Yaşamak İstemem (My youth that I never want to live again) is an otobiographical novel by famous Turkish author, poet, artist and thinker Murat Kapkıner. Nevres Arif is in our portfolio with her debut novel Aşmunikal: Anadolu'nun İlk Aşk Hikâyesi (Asmunikal: The First Love Story of Anatolia).
Matbuat Publishing Group proudly maintains the publishing rights of the unique works of our dear friend, Servet Somuncuoglu. The works are published as a special series, eponymously titled, as a tribute to his loving memory.
Award-winning Sibiryadan Anadoluya Taştaki Türkler (Turks on the Rock: From Syberia to Anatolia) is the first book of the series and collects high quality pictures of rock gravings from a very wide region including 6 Asian countries.
Saymaluu Tash is the name of site in Krgyzstan with an altitude of 3.500 mt. and accepted one of the most reach rock gravings sites in the world. The second book of the series takes its name from the site: Saymalı Taş - Gökyüzü Atları (Saymaluu Tash -Sky Horses).
The third and last book of the series titled Damgaların Göçü - Kurgan (The Migration of Stamps) collects pictures from Güdül province of Ankara.
Matbuat is pleased to have an anthology of Bosphorus Review of Books, The Two Currents, a two-language book (English & Turkish) in its portfolio.
All pictures in the series have been taken by Servet Somuncuoglu. The series in both Turkish and English. For more information in English you can download 2014 Frankfurt Book Fair booklet.
Please visit works of Servet Somuncuoglu in Goodreads.
Paspartu, İyidüşün, and Kırkikindi are copyrighted imprints of Matbuat Publishing Group.
Matbuat is a member of Turkish Publishers Association, Association of Press and Publishing, Turkey's Professional Union of Press and Publishers and Publishers Copyright & Licensing Society.
Those who interested in working for Matbuat Publishing Group on full or part-time basis should send a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
We are currently looking for persons interested in working with us as lecturers, editors, translators or graphic artists.
DISTRIBUTION AND SALE
All Matbuat Publishing Group titles are currently sold at www.matbuat.com.tr and Ana Dağıtım distributes our titles throughout Turkey.
You will find the online purchase links on the preview page for each book.
For bulk purchases or overseas shipping, please contact us at: +90 (216) 201 18 71 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are represented in the United States by Lanier Consolidated Media. For information about publishing in Turkey, please visit their website at: http://lanierconsolidated.com
Matbuat Yayın Grubu
Halk Cad. Güven İş Merkezi
Üsküdar / İSTANBUL
Phone: +90 216 201 18 71
Fax: +90 216 201 18 79
Matbuat Yayın Grubu Tic. Ltd. Şti.
Tax Number: Üsküdar 6130802733
Registration of Chamber of Commerce: 935769
Garanti Bankası :TR90 0006 2000 0280 0006 2946 49
Halkbank :TR66 0001 2009 7990 0010 2605 31
Kuveyt Türk :TR64 0020 5000 0912 5717 7000 01